Job Overview: Junior coders facilitators teach coding, game & animation creation and robotics to children between the ages of 6-14. The facilitators will be assigned schools depending on their availability and school’s schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Teach coding and robotics lessons to 6-14 years old.
· Prepare the content that they will use to teach the students.
· Attend annual capacity building trainings at Apps and Girls
· Market the junior coders program which is provided at Apps and Girls and Nlab Headquarters
· Share important announcements and news alerts from Apps and Girls Organization and Nlab Innovation Academy
· Organize small tech and fun driven events in their schools
· Be highly skilled in Scratch and Robotics
· Be at least an intermediate in English
· Have strong organizational skills and time-management skills
· Have good communication skills
|Job Category||Junior Coders Facilitators|