Coding clubs facilitators teach students in Secondary Schools who have enrolled in our coding clubs. Most facilitators are students in the school they are assigned to. The facilitators are supposed to arrange specific days and times when the club will be conducted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Teach coding lessons.
· Prepare the content that they will use to teach the students.
· Share important announcements and news alerts from Apps and Girls Organization and our partner organization NLab.
· Gather feedback from the students to improve their learning experiences.
· Organize small tech and fun driven events in their schools
· Coordinate with other facilitators and Organize small tech and fun driven events in their schools
· Attend our annual capacity building trainings.
· Be at least an intermediate in English
· Have strong organizational skills and time-management skills
· Have good communication skills
|Job Category||Coding Clubs Facilitators|